Friday 21 January 2011

Welcome to Feel Fashion PR

A week ago I took part in my first Fashion PR class. Our tutor, Kim Blake, worked on over 250 runway shows in London, Paris and New York. She promised to show and share with us as much of her experience as she possibly can during the short three months she has with us. 
 
Sound exciting? 

When I came home I was so excited that I could not sleep. I cannot wait until the next lesson, it is like discovering a magic chocolate factory and being able to take a chocolate bath. I want to get as much as I can from these lessons and almost drown in fashion knowledge. 

The introduction to the module sounded great. There will be lots of walking, talking and looking. There will also be lots of work, fun and most of all lots of guests, who will honour us in sharing their knowledge about fashion PR.  Next week with bit of luck we might get to meet John Walford, director of Vauxhall Fashion Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment